This kind of view will be used for display history data for some categories of operation, such as "Command Run" or "Notification Dispatch".
The view contains the following elements:
- A list of all instances of "reference operations" for this category of operations. For instance commands references will be command names, and notification references will be notification names.
- This list is always sorted with most recent operations displayed at the top. In this way it is easier to know what are the last operations.
- When a new instance of an operation is logged, the corresponding operation count number will glow briefly, and the item will be moved at the top of list.
- Double-click on the number to create (or remove) a breakpoint for this particular instance of operation, like a given command or operation (debug mode required).
- Another list will all instances of the selected operation reference
- Items are sorted in natural order of appearance
- Select an instance to display its stacktrace
- Select an instance to inspect its particular body, that will be specific to the actual history implementation (command parameters, notification contents, service information and data,...)
- The stackstrace for every history item, which allows to find out the starting point for this event in your source code
- An introspection tree to drill-down into recorded data associated with the operations